Frequently Asked Questions
We will ship your order within 24 hours from the US. (In very few cases, we can't within 24 hours, but we promise to ship it within 2 business days.)
Please allow 2-7 days for your shipment to arrive at your address. However, due to our inability to control transportation, the arrival time will be different according to the actual situation.
Please check the picture below get a shipping estimate for your area.
No, we only ship to locations within the United States except Alaska and Hawaii.
We do not offer expedited shipping, unfortunately. Any special requests or instructions for delivery will need to be confirmed with FedEx.
Yamee Ebike’s bicycle components including the frame, forks, stem, handlebar, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, bottom bracket, crankset, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, LCD display, kickstand, reflectors, and hardware are warranted to be free from manufacturer defects in materials and/or workmanship for 2 years from the date of original purchase. Wear and tear is not covered under warranty. The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance, or other such misuses, normal wear, or water damage.
More details here.
We believe that communication is the best way to solve the problem. Please contact us in time.To help you solve the problem as soon as possible, we need photos or video so that we can find the problem.
Phone: 562 488 5599 (Monday - Friday)
Please send the following information in your email
1. Platform of the purchase, such as Amazon, Brand Store, etc. (If purchased on Amazon, please also include the seller name on your order)
2. Order number/ID
3. The email and shipping address you used when the order was placed
4. Pictures/Short videos of the problem(s) and a brief description of the problem(s)
More details here.
We currently accept the following payment options:
1. Credit or debit card
If you pay by credit card, it could happen that your payment is somehow denied at the checkout by our system in defense against possible credit card fraud.
Under such circumstance, here are 3 solutions for you:
1. Switch to your other credit/debit card.
2. If you have a Paypal account, try to pay by PayPal.
3. If you do not have a Paypal account, please select PayPal still at the checkout page and click the Complete Order button. Then you'll be directed to a page with access to both PayPal and Debit/Credit card payment (for the latter option, you don't have to register for PayPal). Then you can complete your order with your credit card.
Do you have any payment plans?
No, we do not accept layaway at present.
We will provide different discount codes before the holidays or Festivals and send them to our customers by email. Please join our mailing list!